Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Quick Update and a Contest

Clearly I've been home and into the pictures...

A while back, I was telling you about the horror of my 8th Grade Going Away Dance, and recounted for you the nightmarish scenario where I got sunburn blisters a week before the dance.  Here's a pic of that:

Some questions you might be asking yourself upon seeing this picture:
1.  Nice hair.  Was the theme of the dance "Spirit of 1776" and, if so, shouldn't your wig be powdered?
2. Do you have a black eye?  Oh wait, that's a popped sun blister
3.  Did you arrange for the Unabomber to be there, or did he just happen to be walking by?  Are you sure you want to be standing so close to the mailbox?
4.  Is there a reason you chose to make your dress out of curtains from Downton Abbey? ( I DID choose that fabric, too!)

Also this:

On the left side of the pic, you'll notice that there are THREE white dresses, two of which were the exact same dress.  I assure you, the nails came out over that one.

I also mentioned, a while back, about Erin having her senior pictures taken by our neighbor, who posed her beside a duck pond with a tiny boat for no discernible reason.  Here's that picture.

I really enjoy the fact that the boat is angled in such a way that it appears as if it actually IS her hand.  Crazy Boat Hand Winther.  That's what we called her.

Here's the contest: If you come up with the best caption for this photo- possibly from the perspective of that pissed off duck floating by- I?  Will buy you a Kit Kat.



No comments:

Post a Comment